6/07/2012

To be or not to be ?

       I have been wandering around for a long time , hence my nick name for this blog title : Anna Wanderer .. Suit me well . I wish i can go study rite away doesn't need to worry much about my work or my collegue etc . But welcome to the real world , Joanna . working make me feel so dull and really unhappy started march and april .

       I almost forget i have a blog , i don't want to post something negative , it's so negative that the whole thing of , this is horrible , this is bad thing is making me even more depressed . I can't help it , this is who i am , i always struggle in the problem because i can't really manage it well and i 'm not that organise person either . I'm such a mess , sometime i hope my family member just give me encourage instead of saying thing like " I'm so disappointed in you , you are so hopeless " type of word but that kind of word already spoken out , it make me so sad and depressed how much it 's hurt . I wonder why it's so hard to study  coz the procedure for application is so freaking complicated , i was like " arghhh ....forget it ! "

      I still can't believe that i am still well not taken . So should i continue in early child education field or trying really hard to get notice as a artist , but that option seem really hard . i have no car , no house , dun really have a career . sad case .__.

1 comment:

Immediate Edge said...

Altered mechanized money exchanging stages is an advancing progression, and it is beginning late that they have overwhelmed the world. How they are changed and basically the forgets about convey the obligations making this entire idea genuinely attentive for columnists. This is the clarification, typically these modernized money exchanging stages have been an objective of unforgiving surveys.
https://www.immediateedge.org/